Club Penguin Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Nation, Where a penguin can have fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egaro 2-1-08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
~Egaro
~Egaro
Egaro

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character sheet
Refferal: Techno
CPN Coins: Waddling in cash...is that good enough for you?
Infractions: Absolutely None!

Egaro 2-1-08 Empty
PostSubject: Egaro 2-1-08   Egaro 2-1-08 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Today was okay. My sister came in fourth in the school spelling bee, which is awesome. Then I had stinking class pictures...one kid shut their eyes because the flash was so bright. Old-fashioned camera...for some reason, I don't think it was worth eight bucks. So then I had lunch, which was pizza, and it was good. Of course, mine was burnt; my luck. I also forgot a milk, but one of my friends sneaked back up and snatched one for me. Then I had Reading, and we were having a party for the end of the book, where we eat foods the characters would have eaten. This time, we read Johnny Tremain and ate bread and jam, chocolate chips cookies, cherry turnovers (I didn't get one because there weren't enough, but I got one at the end because someone didn't want theirs), and *ginger* ale for me, and *root* beer for the other. They were representing ale and beer, drinks of Revolutionary War times.

Then, my favorite part...report cards. *dramatic background music* I made straight A+s, and I'm only shoving that in your face because I usually make As. So then we showed our house (we're trying to move literally three miles down the road...ugh) and me and my friend Jmg had an ultimate war between Lego Battle Droids and Mega Bloks people. We didn't get to finish, but I got to go eat pizza (again), drink soda (again), and go shopping. Oh, joy.

I'm just finishing up my book "The Outsiders". It's really cool, and I'm almost done. Granted they cuss, drink, smoke, burn things down, shoot, fight, punch, battle, murder, and do everything else bad in the book, but it teaches a good lesson, which I am not sure of yet.

So I had a good day.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down

Egaro 2-1-08
Page 1 of 1